Friday, May 25, 2007

Bethie Poo


I can't believe Baby Boy Sharp #2 is almost here! Wow ~ where has the time gone???
I went to a little shower for her last night ~ It was a Blue Bash! I, of course, don't own anything blue so I went in the standard black and white! She was craving Mexican so it was a fiesta! She looks soo cute ~ I just can't wait to meet the newest member of "The Dena Davis Social Club" (he's an automatic legacy) ~
That's what we were called in High School (don't ask me why - one of "The Fellas" made it up)!!!! She got some good loot - I think she was most excited about the nursing pads! hahahahahah


post signature

3 comments:

Abby and Reese said...

Of course it would be called the DD Social Club! Would there be any other choice!

Jennisa said...

Hey..thanks for the comment. If your friends with "blog envy" want some "fu-fu", have them email me at jennisajoy@juno.com I'm not doing the design site, but am still willing to help out YOUR friends!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I might not have gone to high school with you, but I'm sure glad that I am a part of the adult version of The Dena Davis Social Club!! Lele