Last night Annie and I were sitting on the couch talking - she hit me in the face (I can't decide if she meant to or not) I told her "Mommy doesn't like that - it hurts her feelings" She was sitting with ONE finger in her ear (not ears) - she said "I'm not listening" OF COURSE I laughed! She must have picked that up at school - That's ONE thing I don't do! hahahahahah
Thirteen Things I Would Have Blogged About In The Last TWO WEEKS!
1. Annie had a seizure on Friday - It was a mild one - we rushed via ambulance to the ER - EVERYTHING was fine but because she hadn't had a fever and there was nothing Dr. Chris says we should see a pediatric neuro - will keep you updated!
2. Abbie came over for a playdate while Leslie did her SPIN endurance - it was fun having royalty in the house! The girls had a BLAST - And I am SOOOO PROUD of Leslie and Buffie!
3. Thanksgiving - I have so much to be thankful for and it was nice to take a day to spend with family and friends to think of all the blessings and of course ALL the good food!
4. CLEMSON vs. CAROLINA - It really was a good game and total nailbiter! We ended up on the WINNING side this year so it entitled me to FULL bragging rights until next year!
5. MY NEWEST ADDICTION! We have an old school pharmacy on Town Square - they have good old fashioned fountain drinks - I have become addicted to their Cherry Diet Coke - I can count it as one of the top five reasons I am sooo glad I got this Pink Crocodile!
6. More free time - I actually got to eat lunch at the Eclectic Chef with Lynn - it was sooo nice to be outside and see people!
7. PIZZA NIGHT! After playgroup on Tuesdays - we order pizza and head back to my house for fun! It is soo nice - there are NO fights - everyone eats LOTS of good pizza - no one has to worry about whats for dinner and the kids are exhausted!
8. Working- I have been having a great time a learning LOTS about children's clothes they are soo cute and fun!
9. Missing my bloggie friends - I have missed everyone sooo much! I can't wait to catch up on what everyone has been doing! And I have soooo missed getting everyone's fun comments! I love to hear my email go ding and know it's one of my friends saying hey!
10. Mom's Night Out - It was supposed to be CHRISTmas shopping night but I don't think anyone left with presents - we all shopped for ourselves! It was awesome having people who will tell you - Take that OFF! hahahahaha
11. Moving - I think we should have everything moved by Monday - it has gone faster than expected - you can dejunk A LOT when you have limited space!
12. Getting ready - believe it or not SPRING clothes start shipping next week and as you can see the new arrivals are going to be tu-tu cute (that is a bathing suit)
13.Catching up - it may take me a bit but I will be catching up with ALL that I have missed in Bloggiewood over tha last two week ~ So check your comments! I always have something to say!!!!
1. Moved ALL the invitations to The Pink Croc! 2. Printed LOTS of CHRISTmas cards (I was here til 10 o'clock last night) 3. Watched my friends LOAD UP on 60% off stuff! 4. LAUGHED as Leigh Ann did her CHRISTmas shopping over the phone! (she's got TWO boxes full of stuff in the back) 5. Realized that after SIX years this won't be where I work anymore 6. Ordered new clothes 7. Spent HOURS pouring over spring orders trying to figure it out! 8. Worked mon, tues, wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun, mon, tues, wed, thurs straight at the store open! 9. Been amazed that we have sold TWELVE of these this week! (more are on the way!)
10. Tried to figure out where and how to get everything done! 11. Made LOTS of trips and phone calls to the croc 12. Watched with my jaw on the floor as people bought some of MY monogrammed stuff on sale - They had a B on them but that was my ice bucket! 13. Called my customers and told them starting TOMORROW they will have to come to my new store!
Alright girls - get out your calendar and set a date - You are ALL invited to Bloggie Fest 2008!
Anyone want to come for a visit????
I have been thinking about how much fun it would be to have EVERYONE at the same place at the same time! I would say we could meet somewhere but come on - there are EIGHT of us here - so you know we party harder than anywhere else (you've seen the pictures and I've got the award!)
I know Mari's van can hold the sisters - I've seen it packed! There is an airport within 15 minutes for pick ups - I would love to pack my tiny house full and Leslie and I always LOVE to throw a party!
Jennisa, Kim, Annie and Elizabeth - you know it would be so FUN! there are a few of you in driving distance - you could come for the day and run away if we are boring!
Rebekah - it would be a great excuse to come visit - Bonnie - I don't know if you could make it from across the pond but you could try!
Get on your expedia or travelocity and see how much a ticket to Charleston (SOUTH CAROLINA - NOT WV)
If not - you are ALL invited to come for a visit when your schedule suits you!!!
Lunch at Wild Wings - Aunt LeLe and Momma love some spinach dip!
DeeDee in action!
Annie and Aunt LeLe
YES - during the show - I don't think she was impressed!
Okay - Aunt LeLe scored us some tickets to the Doodlebops - None of us had actually ever seen them so we were amused when we got there! Annie has a Doodlebop book so I knew they looked a little bizare ~ Leigh Ann and I laughed throughout the entire show - The woman behind us knew EVERY word to all the songs (Leslie and I can say the same about Dora which makes us almost as bad) I don't think Annie was impressed since she fell asleep during the show which was LOUD!!! Leigh Ann and I have agreed to preview before she gets us more tickets to another show!
We still had SOOOOO much fun because REALLY??? what day with Aunt LeLe isn't a GOOD DAY!!!????
1. Bloody Mary 2. Yellow Bird 3. Mint Julip (don't try this on a cruise wait til Kentucky) 4. Grasshopper 5. Peach Margarita 6. Dirty Monkey 7. Mudslide 8. Coco Loco 9. Bahama Mama 10.Rum Runner 11.Chocolate Kiss 12. Martini 13. And of course - BUD LIGHT!