Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Bloggie Fest 08'

Alright girls - get out your calendar and set a date - You are ALL invited to Bloggie Fest 2008!

Anyone want to come for a visit????

I have been thinking about how much fun it would be to have EVERYONE at the same place at the same time! I would say we could meet somewhere but come on - there are
EIGHT of us here - so you know we party harder than anywhere else (you've seen the pictures and I've got the award!)

I know Mari's van can hold the sisters - I've seen it packed!
There is an airport within 15 minutes for pick ups - I would love to pack my tiny house full and Leslie and I always LOVE to throw a party!

Jennisa, Kim, Annie and Elizabeth - you know it would be so FUN! there are a few of you in driving distance - you could come for the day and run away if we are boring!

Rebekah - it would be a great excuse to come visit - Bonnie - I don't know if you could make it from across the pond but you could try!

Get on your expedia or travelocity and see how much a ticket to Charleston (SOUTH CAROLINA - NOT WV)


If not - you are ALL invited to come for a visit when your schedule suits you!!!




post signature

13 comments:

The LaBouffs said...

GREAT idea! Not sure if I can swing it...but it's worth a shot!

LeslieW. said...

What a great idea! I hope some of them can come! I am ALWAYS in for a partay!!

Cheri said...

I just was saying that to Terri and Mari on Friday that we really have to get together.
Hope we can figure out a time!

Mari said...

I hate to tell you this, but that was a rental van. I would love to do this though, if we could work it out. We would have a great time!

Bonnie said...

Oh this looks like so much fun !!! I will be hanging on the edge of my seat to hear the stories and see the photos when it happens !!! If I were going to be in the States I would FOR SURE be there !!!

Cheri said...

I have a better idea- lets go to Australia and invade Bonnie!!!!
Just kidding.

Terri said...

Oh what fun that would be!! Can you imagine all the noise that would be there? It is funny because Cheri did just mention that to me and I told her I was thinking the same thing!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

You know I'm up for it! It would have to be in January or February because then I could leave the SNOW behind!!!!

Really, any time I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to come to see you all! What's a girl gots to do to get a buddy pass, huh Leigh Ann? :)

The Birds Nest said...

Well, you know I'm in!! I would also be up for hosting a bloggie sleepover at my new house!! Give me a date, and I'll be there with bells on!!

Lindsay said...

yeah for bloggie fest!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Ummmm....YES!!!! How fun! I say the colder the better, because I am NOT getting in a bathing suit around you girls!!! Seriously...set it up, I'll be there.

Kim said...

Ok I'm with Jennisa, I just need to know dates and times, and a buddy pas? What's up with that?

Dena-girl, I need your address please, pretty please. Can you email it to me at laesun2000@yahoo.com

Annie said...

Sounds like SO much fun!!! If I can swing it I will! I can't think of anything I would rather do... really!