Thursday, November 15, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things I've done this week!

















1. Moved ALL the invitations to The Pink Croc!
2. Printed LOTS of CHRISTmas cards (I was here til 10 o'clock last night)
3. Watched my friends LOAD UP on 60% off stuff!
4. LAUGHED as Leigh Ann did her CHRISTmas shopping over the phone!
(she's got TWO boxes full of stuff in the back)
5. Realized that after SIX years this won't be where I work anymore
6. Ordered new clothes
7. Spent HOURS pouring over spring orders trying to figure it out!
8. Worked mon, tues, wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun, mon, tues, wed, thurs straight at the store open!
9.
Been amazed that we have sold TWELVE of these this week!
(more are on the way!)




10. Tried to figure out where and how to get everything done!
11. Made LOTS of trips and phone calls to the croc
12. Watched with my jaw on the floor as people bought some of MY monogrammed stuff on sale - They had a B on them but that was my ice bucket!
13. Called my customers and told them starting TOMORROW they will have to come to my new store!



post signature

19 comments:

Lindsay said...

girl..you have been busy! it is an exciting time for you!

LeslieW. said...

WOOOO-HOOOO!!!!What a week, I can't wait for it to calm down a bit...you need some rest! Although you do thrive on chaos don't you!

The LaBouffs said...

Wow...sounds like you've been busy! Sounds super exciting though!

The Birds Nest said...

I'm very pleased that I could accomplish so much Christmas shopping from my chair at home!!! By the way, I think I might want your counter (if you are going to get rid of it) to use as a bar in my basement:)

Mari said...

You have had quite a week! You accomplished a lot though!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Way to go! Loved you sale and SO glad that you'll be around the corner very soon!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Man, your store ROCKS! What fun colors! I saw your bloggie on your computer screen! HA HA!!!

You still gots to tell me about that cute circle pattern I'm seeing on the table, and hanging up too! I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Help a girl out, Miss Dena!!!

Cheri said...

Wow- I'm exhausted just listening to it! I think you might need a vacation soon.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

busy busy busy!! Oh and I want that book!! SOOO CUTE!

Melody

Terri said...

You have been busy - how did you find any time for blogging? Glad that you're settling in. Maybe you can enjoy the Thanksgiving holiday next week!

Laura said...

Wow! You have been busy - but it's going to be so worth it - the Pink Croc is going to be adorable!

Kim said...

DENA!!!!!!!! Love tyis store and Jennisa and I aer saving up some moola to come see you!

Kim said...

Ok Dena, seriously you are blog addicted, in the first picture i can see your BLOG IS UP on your computer screen!

Elsa said...

We love our Elf on the Shelf, our elf's name is Art. My girls love him as well. An boy does he make them mind during the holidays.

Annie said...

You've been one busy girl!

Anonymous said...

You are one busy girl! The Elf Book looks too cute! Congratulations on all the exciting new things in your life.

Terri said...

Where are you?

Kim said...

Dena, where have you been?

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Where is my Dena? Bloggie world misses you, girlfriend!!!!