1. Moved ALL the invitations to The Pink Croc!
2. Printed LOTS of CHRISTmas cards (I was here til 10 o'clock last night)
3. Watched my friends LOAD UP on 60% off stuff!
4. LAUGHED as Leigh Ann did her CHRISTmas shopping over the phone!
(she's got TWO boxes full of stuff in the back)
5. Realized that after SIX years this won't be where I work anymore
6. Ordered new clothes
7. Spent HOURS pouring over spring orders trying to figure it out!
8. Worked mon, tues, wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun, mon, tues, wed, thurs straight at the store open!
Been amazed that we have sold TWELVE of these this week!
(more are on the way!)
10. Tried to figure out where and how to get everything done!
11. Made LOTS of trips and phone calls to the croc
12. Watched with my jaw on the floor as people bought some of MY monogrammed stuff on sale - They had a B on them but that was my ice bucket!
13. Called my customers and told them starting TOMORROW they will have to come to my new store!