Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thursday Thirteen ~ I'M BACK!!!!

Thirteen Things I Would Have Blogged About In The Last TWO WEEKS!

1. Annie had a seizure on Friday - It was a mild one - we rushed via ambulance to the ER - EVERYTHING was fine but because she hadn't had a fever and there was nothing Dr. Chris says we should see a pediatric neuro - will keep you updated!

2. Abbie came over for a playdate while Leslie did her SPIN endurance - it was fun having royalty in the house! The girls had a BLAST - And I am SOOOO PROUD of Leslie and Buffie!




3. Thanksgiving - I have so much to be thankful for and it was nice to take a day to spend with family and friends to think of all the blessings and of course ALL the good food!







4. CLEMSON vs. CAROLINA - It really was a good game and total nailbiter! We ended up on the WINNING side this year so it entitled me to FULL bragging rights until next year!

5. MY NEWEST ADDICTION! We have an old school pharmacy on Town Square - they have good old fashioned fountain drinks - I have become addicted to their Cherry Diet Coke - I can count it as one of the top five reasons I am sooo glad I got this Pink Crocodile!

6. More free time - I actually got to eat lunch at the Eclectic Chef with Lynn - it was sooo nice to be outside and see people!

7. PIZZA NIGHT! After playgroup on Tuesdays - we order pizza and head back to my house for fun! It is soo nice - there are NO fights - everyone eats LOTS of good pizza - no one has to worry about whats for dinner and the kids are exhausted!



8. Working- I have been having a great time a learning LOTS about children's clothes
they are soo cute and fun!

9. Missing my bloggie friends - I have missed everyone sooo much! I can't wait to catch up on what everyone has been doing! And I have soooo missed getting everyone's fun comments! I love to hear my email go ding and know it's one of my friends saying hey!

10. Mom's Night Out - It was supposed to be CHRISTmas shopping night but I don't think anyone left with presents - we all shopped for ourselves! It was awesome having people who will tell you - Take that OFF! hahahahaha




11. Moving - I think we should have everything moved by Monday - it has gone faster than expected - you can dejunk A LOT when you have limited space!



12. Getting ready - believe it or not SPRING clothes start shipping next week and as you can see the new arrivals are going to be tu-tu cute (that is a bathing suit)

13.Catching up - it may take me a bit but I will be catching up with ALL that I have missed in Bloggiewood over tha last two week ~ So check your comments! I always have something to say!!!!



post signature

19 comments:

Melissa W. said...

yeah! I have checked you a hundred times. I missed your bloggie worldness!

Lindsay said...

yeah! Welcome back, dude.Have missed you...
Go Tigers!!

Lindsay said...

oh..and totally going to be praying for Annie...that is scary!when do you get to see someone? Keep us updated!

jenniedub said...

I was wondering where you were......

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! I will pray for Annie and her upcoming exam! Praying for you too!
Tara

Terri said...

Ohhhhhh, I'm so glad you're back. I was having Dena withdrawal!! Glad you could message to Mari about what all happened. That little bathing suit is tutu cute.
Keep us updated about Annie. We'll keep her in our prayers.d

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

missed you sooooo much!

Glad you're back!

Mari said...

It's so good to see your blog updated again. We really missed you. Seizures are scarey - even when they are your patients, but really scarey when it is your child. Andy had them when he was young - 7 years, but grew out of them. He has been off medicine since he was in 4th grade and has had no trouble. I'll be praying for you both.

Cheri said...

HALLELUJAH! You've been missed.

I'm sorry Annie had a seizure- I have Epilepsy-very controlled but seizures can be scary. Praying it turns out to be nothing.
Love your outfit in the picture- the sweater and orange skirt- too cute.
Glad your shop is going well- is it online yet- hint, hint!

Darby said...

Glad your back!! Hope you can get some answers on Annie soon!! I can say go Tigers too... since our Tigers beat Bama!d

Laura said...

YAY!! Glad you're back! And also glad that Annie is okay - we'll be praying that you'll be able to get it figured out.

And I love the little tu-tu swimsuit! That is so cute!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Welcome back! I've missed you and your awesome bloggie updates. LOVE that picture I took of you on the counter -- what a HOT mama!!!

Kim said...

Oh how I have missed you Dena!!!!! I have stopped by everyday. And might I add, love the picture of you sitting and on the phone, you have great legs! I hope that wasn't offensive,and I dont swing that way, just a compliment!!!

Kim said...

Also, I can't believe I forgot to add this, Poor lil Annie, i Will pray that you guys find out what is going on with that and give her lots and hugs and kisses from Landen and I.

The LaBouffs said...

Welcome back! You have been busy busy busy and in the midst, Annie had a seizure?? WOW, I'll be praying for you...

LeslieW. said...

Soooo glad there's something new to check out! I am so lucky that I got to see what you were doing regardless!

Annie said...

Missed ya!
I'm back too!

Buffie said...

Dude...17 comments??? So bloggie celebrity. Oh, and btw, love the dress in the shot of you on the phone, you know, with the great legs and all??!!! hehe!! Hearts!!

The Birds Nest said...

You were busy, busy, busy!!! I not only missed your blogs, but I also missed chatting you up while you were getting the stores situated. Then again, that might have been me chatting you up when you looked all hot mama sittin' on the furniture. I was probably buying the rest of your store out:)