1. Annie had a seizure on Friday - It was a mild one - we rushed via ambulance to the ER - EVERYTHING was fine but because she hadn't had a fever and there was nothing Dr. Chris says we should see a pediatric neuro - will keep you updated!
2. Abbie came over for a playdate while Leslie did her SPIN endurance - it was fun having royalty in the house! The girls had a BLAST - And I am SOOOO PROUD of Leslie and Buffie!
3. Thanksgiving - I have so much to be thankful for and it was nice to take a day to spend with family and friends to think of all the blessings and of course ALL the good food!
4. CLEMSON vs. CAROLINA - It really was a good game and total nailbiter! We ended up on the WINNING side this year so it entitled me to FULL bragging rights until next year!
5. MY NEWEST ADDICTION! We have an old school pharmacy on Town Square - they have good old fashioned fountain drinks - I have become addicted to their Cherry Diet Coke - I can count it as one of the top five reasons I am sooo glad I got this Pink Crocodile!
6. More free time - I actually got to eat lunch at the Eclectic Chef with Lynn - it was sooo nice to be outside and see people!
7. PIZZA NIGHT! After playgroup on Tuesdays - we order pizza and head back to my house for fun! It is soo nice - there are NO fights - everyone eats LOTS of good pizza - no one has to worry about whats for dinner and the kids are exhausted!
8. Working- I have been having a great time a learning LOTS about children's clothes
they are soo cute and fun!
9. Missing my bloggie friends - I have missed everyone sooo much! I can't wait to catch up on what everyone has been doing! And I have soooo missed getting everyone's fun comments! I love to hear my email go ding and know it's one of my friends saying hey!
10. Mom's Night Out - It was supposed to be CHRISTmas shopping night but I don't think anyone left with presents - we all shopped for ourselves! It was awesome having people who will tell you - Take that OFF! hahahahaha
11. Moving - I think we should have everything moved by Monday - it has gone faster than expected - you can dejunk A LOT when you have limited space!
12. Getting ready - believe it or not SPRING clothes start shipping next week and as you can see the new arrivals are going to be tu-tu cute (that is a bathing suit)
13.Catching up - it may take me a bit but I will be catching up with ALL that I have missed in Bloggiewood over tha last two week ~ So check your comments! I always have something to say!!!!