1. It makes me SMILE!
2. Could there be ANY cuter name than this???
The Pink Crocodile
Paper, Presents and Primping
3.Who doesn't LOVE children's clothes??? Tooo cute!
4. I got to buy it from one of my bestest friends ~ which means I can always call her if I need to and she's FULL of help!
5. It's on Town Square which means I could walk to work if I wanted to
(which I DON'T!)
6. Did I mention KAY - she works there and she's worth her weight in GOLD ~ She worked at an invitation store for 15 years before moving to children's clothes - what a blessing!
7. My FIRST customer on my first day was VIRGINIA - HOW FUN!
8. Look how cute some of my customers are!
9. Lynn and Leslie will be hanging out (er - I mean shopping) more because I am soo much closer (2 miles - but we don't like to travel)
10. ALL of my friends have kids that dress so cute so I will get to see them!
11. I will get to move my invitation store into The Pink Crocodile and have a store full of fun!
12. I am just sooo excited I can't stand myself!
13. Did I mention I get to shop for clothes for a living????