Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Things That Make Me Smile

I have been tagged by Terri for a MeMe - so here are some things that make me smile!

1. Annie - She makes me laugh everyday with her funnies and she makes me realize that ALL things are possible if you give God a chance!

2. Adoption - I LOVE to hear about people adopting - I think it is the purest form of love - I am blessed to have that experience and to know many who have done so!

3. My friends - I really could go on and on - but I think y'all know how much they mean to me!

4. Blogging - I love that I have made new friends I would have never otherwise known
Mari just called me because she is in Charleston and needed to know how to get somewhere! THATS AWESOME!!!!

5. College football - I know but I do LOVE it !!! Not only the sport but the fact that people dress in their colors at the game or their house and cheer and talk and eat and YELL at the field about how they would have done it better! Did I mention CLEMSON is ranked 13????

6.Food - I know but it truly DOES bring a smile to my face - Leigh Ann and I going out to dinner ~ complete with apps, salads, entree AND dessert ~ being so full we can't possible do anything other than SHOP is a face brightening experience!

7. My FREEDOM - In a day and age where war is all over the world - it brings a HUGE smile to my face that I as a woman (or anyone) gets to drive her car (without fear of roadside bombs) to a store (that I don't have to wear a veil in) that I love (where people can AFFORD to buy paper and have the freedom to celebrate birthdays) and drive home to MY house with my little girl that I was BLESSED enough to be able to adopt (with support from my family) and raise her in a SAFE COUNTRY where she will be FREE to be whatever she wants!

8. TV - It's FINALLY premier week in TV land and my DVR will be on overtime! I don't know when I will have time to watch them!

9. YMCA - I know but I love to go and see everyone and have 45 minutes to do nothin' but sweat and listen to my rockin tunes! It's a great way to start and/or end the day!

10.My store - I have some fun things coming up and I can't wait for y'all to hear about it all and I am going to have to post pictures soon - It's sooo full of fun girlie stuff! (Somedays it's a total pain in the - but what isn't!)

I am tagging Leigh Ann and Jennisa cause they make me SMILE!!!!





post signature

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. Since I'm new to this, what exactly am I supposed to do?

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Love the list! We are so blessed to be in a free country. Thanks for the beautiful reminder.

Cheri said...

That's a great list and I'm so right there with you about the food! It really does make me smile!
Cheri

Annie said...

Great list Dena!

Mari said...

I love your list. You made me (and the rest of the family) smile because you gave great directions to Market and we had fun there. I'll post more in my blog tonight.

Terri said...

Dena, that's a great list. I totally forgot about adoption, cause I'm right there with you on that one. And food - what can I say but you are totally right.
Glad that Mari got to talk to you. Hopefully, she gets to meet you tomorrow. I want lots and lots of pictures from both of you on those blogs!!!!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

Great list!

Can't wait to hear the exciting news about the store!

LeslieW. said...

That is a great list...I Amen on all of those.

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Awwww shucks! Thanks for tagging me! I'll get on that one of these days!

Lindsay said...

LOVED 7 and 9!! What an amazing list! there is always plenty to make us smile

Buffie said...

Dude..I so concur on those 10 things!! Except change Clemsone to Georgia!! Woof Woof