Monday, September 10, 2007

Can you tell me how to get... how to get to

SESAME STREET???!!!


A little pre Elmo lunch! We need our energy to DANCE!!

Hey - Aunt LeLe - do you know we are going to see ELMO???

We're going to see ELMO mommy!



Annie saying hey to Elmo while we are picking up our tickets - the lady at the window had a little chuckle!


Aunt LeLe and Annie at the photo op!

Her first Elmo doll - she is sooooo happy!


Mommy, Annie and ELMO!


THE GIRLS waiting for the spectacular to begin in our ROCKIN good seats Aunt LeLe scored us!!!!


You hear dat mommy? It's ELMO!


Zoey is MOMMY'S favorite - she is tu-tu cute!


She LOVES her Aunt LeLe!


COTTON CANDY? I think that was her favorite part!


THIS is what the dirty dogs brought out at intermission! Like who isn't gonna buy one?


That's the smile an $8 ELMO BALLOON will get ya!



She's got that women wrapped around her finger!


Dancing Machine - Watch her get down!




Wipe your mouth PULEESE- Oh the COTTON CANDY!


They were so cute and had some kickin dance moves!


Elmo has his own SECURITY - I guess they were expecting kids to rush the stage!


She SOOO tired she actually fell asleep in her own bed (it didn't last)





post signature




post signature

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you three having such a good time! I coudn't wait to hear all about it. And that sweet smile! Does life get any better than this?

Cheri said...

That looks like too much fun. They know exactly what they're doing bringing out all those "reasonably priced" toys at intermission don't they!!

The LaBouffs said...

A freakin' $8 balloon?? That's just WRONG!! Looks like alot of fun, though! I gotta keep my eyes peeled for when they come to Tulsa!

Jeffcoat House said...

FUN, FUN, FUN! I love that smile of hers. So cute.

Terri said...

Looks like you had a great time. Shaelyn loves cotton candy too but she calls it "fuzzies in a bag" It does seem totally wrong for them to charge $8 for a balloon but it was for a special occasion, right??

Buffie said...

The pure joy on her face is so wonderful..I am soooo glad you all got to go and that Aunt Lele got to go too!!! Don't you know it is all she is talking about today at school?!!

LeslieW. said...

That is so much fun, I am sooooo lgad y'all had a great girlie day! That's just you needed. Those are great pictures and I love the Elmo loot she ended up with!

Lindsay said...

That is so much fun. Of course, they suckered everyone with 8.00 ballons. Who can say no to that? She looks thrilled!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

What fun!!! That Elmo sure is cute and funny, but not as sassy as sweet Annie or her momma! Did she ever get that cotton candy off of her face?

Amy said...

fun fun fun, till daddy took the tbird away!
Why don't they come to Chucktown?!?We saw Thomas and loved it!

Terri said...

Hey Dena - I just saw that comment you made to Mari!! FYI - One of those pictures - I took for her!! It's not good to give too much credit to her - it will go to her head! haha

Mari said...

Hey Dena - thanks for visiting me and commenting on the pictures. I had to use photo shop to fix up the picture Terri took! She is quite vindictive though, so you may have started WWIII! Just kidding - we love to tease each other. I can see you had fun with the Elmo show. I just love Elmo, but Annie is even cuter!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Oh, what a blast! Annie looks like she had such a fun time, and I'm sure you shook your booty something fierce too! :)

Melissa W. said...

love it Dena! Annie is a lucky girlie. I think you win the most comments award :)

Annie said...

That looks like a blast!
I love ELMO!
*´¨)
¸.·´¸.·*¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·’ * Annie *

Anonymous said...

Please forgive me. I wanted to be the first to comment today, but I guess I'll be the last to comment today instead. Uncle Mike had me goin' early this morning looking at appliances, flooring, etc. for the new house and then straight to a fish fry tonight. Our day together was the best day that I've had in a long time!!! I loved seeing Elmo with you, spoiling you with cotton candy, candy covered nuts ("I LOVE nuts, Mommy") and an $8.00 balloon. It was worth every penny just to see that precious smile on your face. I can't wait for The Doodlebops!!!

LeslieW. said...

Look how tall she is in her car seat!!! I can't believe how fast she's growning.

Jamie said...

We went to this exact same show about 3 weeks ago! Wasn't it a blast? Besides the $8 balloons and $10 snow cones.