Monday, September 17, 2007

The Doodlebug turns THREE!!!

Happy Happy Birthday Baby!



Me and the BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!

I mean it's The Reeser - She's SOOO STINKIN' CUTE!


That's just cute!


Dem some cute boys!



I think she would TOTALLY pass as mine!


Happy Birthday to Abby - Happy Birthday to you!


My Girls!


Who loves cake?


The MOMS - Wow - we have THREE YEAR OLDS!




I would like to give credit where it is due - Buffie was in charge of da camera and did an excellent job and it was sooo nice to get a break!





post signature




post signature

9 comments:

LeslieW. said...

Wow! Those are great! I had so much fun and were soooo very glad that you both were part of our very special day!

Jeffcoat House said...

What a super duper fun day!

Lindsay said...

Cute pics! I am glad Abby had such a fun day! and it was so good to see everyone!

Annie said...

Aw, so cute!! Love the birthday pictures.

Mari said...

Looks like a fun time. What cute kids - she could be yours!
PS - don't forget to email me your address so I can send out your subscription. I'm also wondering what the weather is like in SC at the moment. We are leaving for there on Saturday for Andys' graduation. Can't wait to see Andy and am really looking forward to seeing your beautiful state!
my address is - bobmarib@hotmail.com

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Super cute pictures! Great job, Buffie! Loved being there for the very special buggy birthday.

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was another fun birthday party!! What cute bobble headbands:)

Cheri said...

I love the pictures- looks like everyone had a great time!
Cheri

Kim said...

Looks like "y'all" (tee*hee) had a BLAST! Now I need to ask THEE stupidist question you and Leslie are sisters right?