Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Not so Wordless Wednesday!
















SOOOOO FUN! I can't believe it! Mari, Laura, Heather, Bob and Aaron stopped by for a visit today!! They are visiting Charleston on their way to Columbia to see Andy!! It was sooo neat to meet some of my bloggie friends IN PERSON!!! And in TRUE southern fashion - they brought me some flowers! What a treat! I am happy to report they have NOT seen any other Palmetto Bugs (that's Summervillian for roaches) since their first encounter!
They have done some really fun things - Bob said the Yorktown was his favorite! I am glad they are enjoying the city and SOOO excited they made the trip into the Ville to stop by and see me!!! I LOVED IT!!!

Terri and Cheri don't be jealous! We did talk about ya and how we wish you could have come too!

By The WAY - They are from MICHIGAN - so that's how far they came to see me!
(hahahahaha - Andy but they did have to go out of their way to drop by!)



post signature

15 comments:

Cheri said...

Dena,
I AM jealous!! I can't wait to hear about how cute and sweet you were in person. I'm sure Mari will be happy to share it with Terri and I!
Your store looks so nice. It might be worth a trip down there just to see the store!
Cheri

Amy said...

Fun! Where did you get your dress...love it!

HomeSchool Mommy said...

How fun!

Is that your store? Look at the "after" wall here:

http://homeschoolmommyfromoklahoma.blogspot.com/2007/04/tackle-it-tuesday-1-april-3.html

HomeSchool Mommy said...

P.S. VERY cute dress!!!!

LeslieW. said...

That is soooo awesome! Wish I could have been there! AND I so love your new dress!

Terri said...

I love it!! I still want to be there. I've decided that the sisters need to take a vacation together and meet ya'll in South Carolina. Actually though, I'm really glad that you could all meet. Even the guys are getting into the bloggy fun!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

How fun! And don't you look ADORABLE in that new dress!

Megan said...

How awesome to meet blogger friends! I'm so jealous! Love the dress and your store looks too cute. I remember it well. I came in and got a canvas bag monogrammed in green and pink when I was teaching. I hang it in Avery's room now and it is too cute. Great for toys on the go or a trip to the library.

Mari said...

I can honestly say this was another highlight in our trip! Even the guys said it was great meeting you. And - in person, you are just like I would have imagined from the blog! I realized after we left you gave me a deal on my purchases. I wasn't paying attention but thanks. You didn't have to do that! Hope Annie is doing okay!

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Ohhhh! LOVE the dress, as the others said!

What fun to meet a bloggie friend! I'm a tad jealous, but our time will come, right? :)

The LaBouffs said...

FUN FUN FUN!!!

...and the dress...SUPER CUTE :)

Melissa W. said...

LOVE that DRESS! You always have the BEST clothes!

Anonymous said...

That is so fun to meet bloggie friends! I wish I could have been there. I do love the dress, and I can't wait to see it with skinny jeans:)

Buffie said...

This is so totally awesome!!! I would love to meet all of our bloggie friends from far away!!

Bonnie said...

How fun !!! I "know" Mari from blog land as well !! I love seeing the photos of you guys meeting in person !!!

And your shop ... I'd love to shop there !! Looks amazing !!!