1. My Hiptop Cell Phone - I can email, text and check my blog - Leslie and I are ALWAYS in touch - we would be LOST without it!
2.My DVR - Keeping up with my shows is a MUST and with a busy schedule like mine there is no way to watch everything when it comes on - and you can FAST FORWARD through commercials!
3.My MP3 Player - that is the ONLY way I roll on the treadmill!
4. My BRA - It is definitely a gadget for sure! I don't know how it does it but it holds these suckers in place and keeps them perky - it's function not fashion!
5.My CAMERA - I take that thing with me EVERYWHERE I go - thank goodness - cause I do catch some great shots and some funny stuff! AND it records so I can watch Annie anytime!
6. My Keyless remote entry to my car - I don't know how we lived before but my battery is dying and I am MORE than willing to pay the 200 bucks not to have to unlock my own door!
7. My Febreze Noticables - when you have a stinky dog and a small house these are a MUST - now when people come to visit I don't have to light a candle or spray!
8. My computer - without which I wouldn't be able to work - google or BLOG - I don't know what I would do all day without it!
9. My REFRIGERATOR! - I mean come on - It holds the chocolate milk, frappucinos, left overs from Les and Sugar and ALL the great meals from Our Daily Bread
10. My alarm system - One click of the pad and safe sleep is moments away!
11. LUNESTA - Well it may not be a gadget but it's something I can't live without! Or SLEEP without but isn't that the same!
12. Slide.com - It is my FAVORITE! I love that there is a slide on my screensaver so I don't have to choose just one picture!
13. My YMCA card - I love sliding it through and hearing "Have a nice workout" ha - REALLY??? but then I see the smiling faces of Sugar, Claire and Buffie