Saturday, August 04, 2007

As to not to be defeated

There is not too much going on - well okay there is - today we had a ragsland party - very cute children's clothing www.ragsland.com to see the cute stuff! My friend buffie is the rep! I am trying to make my schedule for the month and wow - it's already crazy - next weekend my uncle ron is coming - the next weekend it's off to atlanta for market (annie starts k3 on the 17th) then there's a birthday party - not to mention CLEMSON football is almost here - so I am getting VERY excited because Clemson Football is my FAVORITE -

Did I mention Annie is in the mountains???? Okay - More to come tomorrow - because I took one of the BEST pictures ever tonight and can't wait to share!



post signature




post signature

4 comments:

annie said...

Aw, what cute little clothes! Love them.

LeslieW. said...

You're doin' great! Can't wait to see the pic!

Jennisa said...

I'm excited to see the picture too! I'll have to go check out those clothes! :)

Lele said...

What a busy life you lead!! You defintely need a va-cay from the hectic schedule that is called your life!!