Friday, March 14, 2008

FFF - Mack Miller


















This is the "practice" portrait Mack does before going into the full pastel -
I think it looks JUST like Annie - i love it (of course I had told my mom she could have it)!



















TA - DA - Here is the pastel - I think it's GREAT! I knew it wouldn't look exactly like her but that's pretty close - I can't figure out the difference between the pencil and the pastel - because the pencil really captures her - but I sure can't wait to get this framed and over my mantel!















Is it me or does she look a little bit like America Ferrera (aka ugly betty) in this pastel? Tell me your thoughts!



post signature

14 comments:

Buffie said...

Dude...I laugh so hard....she TOTALLY look like Ugly Betty. What a crude name though!!! OMG!!!

LeslieW. said...

I wish you had never told me that! That's all I see now!

Sarah said...

Wish I had some talent! I got a drawing done of Sophie this year too... it does look like her but something about it is a little creepy! Too funny about Ugly Bettie! No way there could ever be an Ugly Allie! She is so beautiful!

Darby said...

WOW! I love them both! Who is this guy? Does he have a website???

The LaBouffs said...

HA HA! I totally see America Ferrera in the picture!

Cheri said...

It's great. It really does look like America Ferrera.
What a keepsake!

Bonnie said...

Wow ! That is really beautiful !! What great talent that person has for capturing likenesses ...

Mari said...

It is great! She really does look like America Ferrera - but not as Ugly Betty, but when she is herself!

Annie said...

Nah, I don't see Ugly Betty. Just pretty Annie.

Jeffcoat House said...

Whoah! It's kind of creepy how "real" he makes them. I see some America in there!

Terri said...

What a cool picture. That's something to keep forever. I sure wish I could draw like that!

Heidi said...

That is so cool! She is so beautiful, in person and in paint!

The Birds Nest said...

She looks so grown up!!! Our little Annie is turning into such a beautiful little girl!!! Oh wait, she's always been beautiful:)

Laura said...

Wow! That is amazing! He is very talented. And what a cool keepsake!