Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My FIRST day off of the summer!!!








Hooray and PRAISE GOD! Summer is here and my Girl Saturday is now my Girl Tuesday AND Saturday! So Katie started today!!! There was LOTS to do - Find a clutch purse for THE WEDDING this weekend- Buy a bathing suit (which is MUCH harder than it sounds) go grocery shopping for the BRA PARTY and get my hair done and my eyebrows waxed ALL before playgroup and taking dinner to Susie! CHECK - CHECK - CHECK! ALL done AND we went over to Kane and Abby's house (Les and Reeser live there too) that's just what Annie said when we pulled up! For DINNER - YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY - and Les has Supper Swap tonight! She's amazing!!!!
The evening ended when Annie said - "I want chocolate milk and go night night!" Off we went!All in all it was a great day off!!!!

P.S. Sorry Reeser Annie REALLY REALLY LOVES you - hence the attack!
and the ONLY time in her entire life she has actually wanted to get into a crib!!


post signature

7 comments:

Kim said...

What in the world is a "Bra Party"? Lol! Hey I just wanted to thank you for visiting my blog like you do, and you always leave comments, nice comments, I love it!
Sounds as though you were very busy, I need my brows done too!

Annie said...

Annie is just so cute!

Abby and Reese said...

We had such a great time with you and are so glad that you have another whole day with Annie during your week now!

Lindsay said...

That IS a super fun day! I am also so glad that you get another day!I am excited for you this weekend! You were looking mighty fine yesterday. You MUST post a pic of you in the dress. I don't think I can wait till after the weekend ;-)

Anonymous said...

What a busy day! It sounds like you got a lot accomplished. It will be so fun for you to have Tuesdays off with Annie! Can't wait for the bra party tonight! Lele

Anonymous said...

By the way, I can't believe that she actually wanted to get into a crib!!?? That is definitely not like her. She obviously loves Reese. Lele

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Fun pictures!