Thursday, June 07, 2007

Bra Party






















There was a party at Casa de Bailey last night! I had some girlfriends over to introduce them to the mother of all bras! My friends Sugar and Amy fit everyone and we put stickers were are ta-tas are and when we put the new bras on HELLO - AT LEAST an inch higher and you immediately look TEN pounds slimmer! (I hate to tell everyone - it's not the working out I've been doing - it's just the BRA) There were women, stickers and bras everywhere! At one point I thought EVERYONE was going to try to fit into Annie's room and a mutiny was abound because they were soooo excited about the bras!

I must say everyone was BRA-LICIOUS!!!



post signature

10 comments:

LeslieW. said...

I am sooo sad that I missed it! I do already have some of those bras though, or else I would be devastated. I might have missed church if I didn't already have some!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you guys had a good time.

HomeSchool Mommy said...

What bra is this? I want to have a bra party!!!!

I just went bra shopping last night, but I can never find the "perfect" bra.

Lindsay said...

That is very bra-a-licious! Glad y'all had a great time!

Jeffcoat House said...

Yahoo! We had a blast measuring the ta-tas! I'm so glad everyone had an uplifted evening- HA!!

FabulousLee Fun Twin Tales said...

Thank you so much for a FAB party, Wild Woman!

Kim said...

What kind of bra is this It's sounds like a miracle to me

Amy said...

Thanks for having me last night! I had a blast :) It definitely was a "Bra-licious" party :)

Anonymous said...

I am devasted that I couldn't be there! God knows my ta-ta's need a one inch lift and I certainly would love to look 10 pounds thinner! I hope to get measured and buy one the next time I'm in town. The party looks like it was fun. Lele

Jennisa - Avery and Livvie's Mommy! said...

Yes, Bra-licious! What they hay is a bra party anyhow? Whatever it is, stickers, ta-ta's and all, sounds like you had a blast. What is the best bra anyway???