Thirteen Pictures I would have blogged if my camera weren't BROKEN!
1. Annie eating her first hamburger at the festival
2. The Coakley Clan, me and clients taking cooking lessons at Charleston Cooks
(I made pasta from scratch and the chef said I was very good)
3. Buffie, Lynn and I having lunch at the St. Paul's Tea Room
4. Annie, Abby, Reese and Carmelita the Cabbage Patch Kid having a tea party
5. Annie enjoying her first Guerin's hotdog (it's the old school pharmacy three doors down from the store)
6. The new super cute clothes that came in
7. Leigh Ann's visit
8. More than the ONE picture Les sent from the festival (it IS my favorite weekend)
9. Mary and Jack Lee with play washer and stove on their heads looking like NASA peeps
10. Sally Clarke walking!
11. All the junk I cleaned out of the closets
12. Annie singing to the 30 best bible songs
13. Annie at her sleepover!
Obviously y'all are missing out so for your sake - hahahaha - I am going to get my camera fixed - it won't power on!
Look at all we've missed out on!