(the first picture on her 4th birthday)
It seems like yesterday - we were celebrating your arrival home ~ it was so exciting and full of questions! I could never have imagined the little person you would become and how much like me you are (that's not necessarily good) - You are soooo bright and funny, you have THE BEST laugh and this little voice I could listen to all day. You are conquering the world and so much stronger already than I will ever be! I pray everyday that you continue to be happy and healthy! I love you more than you will ever know and you are proof that God has a perfect plan for us if we are patient!
Here are the things you like!
1. You LOVE your priends - Abby is your bestest friend and you have so much fun with her - it makes my heart smile to see such joy.
2. You are VERY into DORA - you must have her on at all times and you have memorized her videos - we had to buy a second tv just for your videos
3. Your memory is awesome - you LOVE books, you could have them read to you for HOURS
and you know everyword after two readings.
4. You are inquisitive - you like to know everything that's going on (you get THAT from your grannie)
5. You are STUBBORN - it's a trait you have definitely gotten from me and I think it's funny unless I need you to do something - then not so much!
6. You are getting tall (I was expecting a petite little Guatemalan baby) I LOVE that you are tall!
7.You LOVE your Grannie - it's awesome to see the tow of you together and the love y'all share!
There are SOOO many more thing I could add - you love to talk and add your two cents in which I adore - you FALL a lot (that's the only thing I would change about you - I pray that one day you can see the world the way it sees you and that you NEVER fall again) but again God has this perfect plan and gave me the little girl I had always dreamed of and prayed for!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL
love, your mommy!