Thursday, February 14, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese!


















Roller Coaster - Hold on Reeser!


















Did someone say CUPCAKE ~ thanks miss leslie ~ they was soooo yummmmmmy!


















Look at my pretty ring!

















Pretty Princess Cups! The sassy way to drink yo lemonade!

















Reeser says CHEESE!


















Cole and Chuck! It was soooo good to see dem cute boys - with all that hair!



















What you say BOB?



















Poor Judah! Too bad you so cute when you cry!





It was a fun trip to that Chuck E. Cheese for some pizza and games! We had pun with all of our priends and LOVED the cupcakes Miss Leslie made - We were so glad miss Sugar and da boys were here! Thanks for making my day soo special!



post signature

13 comments:

Mari said...

Loks like the perfect party for Miss Annie!

Terri said...

Chuckie Cheese is so much fun!!
Those are some cute cups. I haven't seen those at our chuckie cheese.

Cheri said...

What a fun time. I bet Chuck E Cheese didn't know what hit them when your group rolled in!

Bonnie said...

Lovin' the Chuck E Cheese party ! I need to do a post about my 34th birthday party last year ... it was at CHUCK E CHEESE !!!! Oh yeah !!!

Lindsay said...

Fun birthday time!Those cups are awesome. Happy B'day Annie!

Jennisa said...

Oh, that looks like SO much fun! Love the cups, and Abby's ring! BLING BLING!!!! :)

kari and kijsa said...

Lots of fun!! Just happened upon your site to say hi!!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Jeffcoat House said...

We had so much fun! That picture of Annie and Bob is the best!

jenniedub said...

Looks like a good time! I luv some skee ball (or however you spell that) at the Chuck E. Cheese! Happy Bday! :)

The Birds Nest said...

Now that looks like a fun Chuck E Cheese party!!! I wish I could have been there. Those princess cups are so cute that I think I need one:) What you say Bob?? Too cute!!! I LOVE that pic!!!

LeslieW. said...

So So So much fun! We were so glad to play and celebrate with y'all!!!

Kim said...

We love a good few hours at Chuch E Cheese, and when I say "we" I mean the HOney Bee loves it there but we have to drive him there so we get stuck sitting there too....

Laura said...

Awww! Looks like they had so much fun!!