1. She says "I have ants in my pants and my crotch" ~ Which I figured out means CROCS! (she got that from Dora - who says dance, dance, dance like you've got ants in your pants)
2. When I sneeze she says "Bless you mommy"
3. We were watching football the other day and I said "CLEMSON" she said "No Mommy - I say ABCDEFG"
4. I LOVE that she uses a Y for an L (YAKE) or a P for F (priends and pood)
5. She names ALL of her baby dolls BABY
6. Mom has not been feeling well and she says she needs to go to the doctor and Annie says "Dr. Chris is my doctor - you get your own doctor Grannie!"
7. She knows our blessing and says bow your head "Tank you for dis food - use it to nourish our bodies so we can grow big and strong and do God's will AMEN"
8.last night we had chinese food and I ordered the PuPu platter (I KNOW) and Annie said "Mommy - you gots poopoo in your pants?"
9. EVERY time we talk about Mac she says "Mac has a stinky diaper" because ONE time Buffie had to change his stinky diaper.
10. No matter what you say you want to do Annie says "I want to do dat too!"
11. We are going to see the Doodlebops and she says "Mommy want to go see the Doodybox with me?"
12. She is starting to develop good manners - she says tank you bery much - please - and excuse me.
13. She has figured out how to burp (it's a pet peeve of mine) so when I say "excuse you" she just laughs!