Thursday, March 22, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!


Okay- I had a meeting at Annie's new school this morning to go over some things we wanted to work on and was not really thinking about leaving her so when it was time to go I said - Let's go play with Abby - she told me NO - I said well I am leaving - Annie said "BYE" so today was her first day of school - There are no good pictures so we are having a do over tomorrow with her bookbag and all ready for school but today this is her telling Grannie and I how much

"pun" she had with her new friends - Her friend Katherine Ryan is in her class and she said she played with her and she loves her! They said she did GREAT but didn't want to come in off the playground!!! hehehehehe

1 comment:

Abby and Reese said...

So glad you had so much fun at school! I know you will learn so many new things!