Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Weekend Wednesday!




































So I spent my Friday night hanging with the Wright girls - Kane and Les wanted to go visit baby Addison so I watch the girls for an hour (my a#$) but they DID bring pagoda! Can you say Fried RICE and as you can see - I taught The Reeser a new trick
SCREAMING - and she puts her hands in the air like she's on a roller coaster! It was OHO SOOOO worth it!












Saturday was Mom's Night Out - ALL I can say is RELISH - is DELISH! it was quite possibly the best meal I have had in a SUPAH long time! it was sooo fun - we sat outside and had cocktails (not les) apps and dinner - everyone loved theirs - my strip wa GONE! it is my new favorite restaurant!
Then on to swimsuit shopping - the girls now know how hard it is to find a suit for the big girls!










On the way home we decided to swing by our favorite dessert joint for one final hoorah before DA CRUISE - cause the next day we was all at the gym! hhahahahaha!


post signature

17 comments:

Amy said...

I am soooo jealous about the cruise, but not so jealous about bathing suit shopping :)

Jennisa said...

That is so funny! I love the pics of the girls screaming! I can only imagine how LOUD it was there...

You got my brain going....hmmmm, I wonder why Les didn't have a drink, while the rest of you did....

things that make you go hmmmm...

:)

Lindsay said...

fun! i love that you taught reese a new trick.ha!

Annie said...

I need to buy a new swimsuit too!
Have a great time on da cruise!

Mari said...

I love that picture of Reese! I'm sure Leslie is really happy that you are teaching her things. You're very helpful that way!

Cheri said...

Look how excited those cute little girls are to see you!!

Happy Birthday to you!!

Zaankali said...

Happy Birthday from Michigan!

Heidi said...

Very jealous about the cruise! That will be so fun.

Looks like you had a great dinner, well deserved after babysitting!

Sadie said...

Cheri sent me over here to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I've never read you blog, but I will now!

Terri said...

Happy, happy Birthday! Another reason for ya'll to party!!!!

Terri said...

Oh forgot to tell you - You are so kind to teach Reese that kind of trick and then leave her to Leslie!!
Your "new" nieces don't need to learn that one!

Terri said...

Oh forgot to tell you - You are so kind to teach Reese that kind of trick and then leave her to Leslie!!
Your "new" nieces don't need to learn that one!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday!!
That is so nice of you to teach Reese that wonderful trick! I think that Terri and Cheri's girls need to learn that one :)

Mari said...

Happy Birthday little sis! Have a great day!

Darby said...

Happy Birthday, Dena! Hope it was awesome. Hopefully you'll update all of us soon!!

Andrew Bruins said...

Happy Birthday Dena. I guess you would actually be aunt Dena now! Have a great day

Buffie said...

Those Wright Girls...who can turn down a visit from them??!! MNO was sooooo fun!!!! I don't know why more Mommies join us!!